New Patient Information
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to our practice will include an extended visit with Dr. Patel. A thorough examination, including an oral cancer screening and a check of existing restorations, gums and supporting structures will be performed. This will be further supplemented by a complete set of x-rays to ensure the best care can be provided. Your first visit also allows you to convey your personal dental goals and priorities. Thus Dr. Patel will be able to inform you of the status of your oral health and develop a plan of action with you that is both desirable and achievable.
- We will honor your goals. We are here to help, whether you want relief or wellness.
- We will respect your time and maek your visits timely, efficient and effective.
- We will protect your privacy by keeping your personal information confidential.
- We will answer your questions and explain your examination findings.
- We will offer options and refer you to other specialists as needed.
- We will encourage your participation and show you ways to get to dental health faster.
- We wil offer clinical excellence with the best dental material and techniques.
- We will offer hope because dental wellness is possible and we care.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
10 Ways to choose a Great Dentist
- Is the dentist’s license in good standing with the Board of Dental Examiners?
- What is the dentists guiding philosophy in performing dentistry?
- What continuing education has the dentist had within the past year?
- Is the office clean, well-organized and up-to-date with infection control standards?
- How long has the staff been with the dentist?
- Are you treated with respect and involved in the treatment planning process?
- How many patients does the dentist see in a day?
- Does the dentist do a comprehensive exam, including an oral cancer screening and periodontal probing as well as a bite analysis?
- Does the office give you a clear understanding of the recommended treatment and associated costs?
- What is the dentists warranty policy on treatment that either fails or is unsatisfactory? (If all else fails: ask the dental labs who does superior work in your area.)
We encourage you to contact us whenever you have an interest in or concern about any of the services we offer. Just call our office and we will do whatever we can to help.